First Aid Courses > Paediatric Emergency First Aid
Please contact us if you need more information or aren't sure what course to choose.
How to Book
Please contact us to book this course.
Payment is not required at the time of booking.
Please contact us for dates for this course.
Paediatric Emergency First Aid
Covering practical skills needed by those who work with children, this course provides the confidence and knowledge to deal with essential life-saving first aid emergencies for those working in the baby and childcare sector. It satisfies Ofsted requirements and meets Early Years Foundation Stage practice guidance and statutory guidelines.
- Individual – £70 + VAT (£84 inc VAT)
- Group of 12 – £630 + VAT (£756 inc VAT)
- Being Safe – best practice including prevention of cross infection.
- Vital Signs – temperature, colour, pulse, breathing, level of consciousness.
- Incident Handling – a systematic approach to problem solving & decision making.
- Unconsciousness – managing the unconscious casualty to ensure a safe airway, including seizure.
- CPR & Choking – dealing with the non breathing casualty.
- Wounds & Bleeding – dealing with external & internal bleeding and shock, including an anaphylactic shock reaction.
- Minor Injuries – small cuts, grazes and bruises, minor burns and scalds, small splinters.
- Record Keeping – recording incidents and actions.
- First Aid Regulations – some awareness including First Aid kits.
- 1 day (6+ hours)
This course leads to the ITC Paediatric Emergency First Aid qualification.
Certificates are valid for three years following which candidates can requalify by undertaking another 1 day (6+ hour) Paediatric Emergency First Aid course.
How to Book
Simply choose a date in the box on the right-hand side and click the corresponding Book Online Here button; Payment is Not Required at the time of booking.